In the book, "Jesus, Bread, and Chocolate: Crafting a Handmade Faith in a Mass-Market World," John shows us small artisanship through bread, chocolate, coffee, gardening, and music. I thought it interesting how handmade vs. mass-produced is used as metaphor for how we are, or are not, being Jesus’ disciples.
This Saturday & Sunday of fun includes:
- Olive & Sinclair Chocolate Factory Tour
- A local bakery tour
- Seersucker Coffee (Franklin) coffee roasting experience / cupping, etc
- A conversation with a local musician (with music) about crafting songs
- Checking out a brief tour of Nashville including historic spots, etc
- A shared dinner
- An evening House Concert or small venue concert somewhere in town
- Sunday morning gospel quartet & message and brunch
Trip includes: Author led tour all of the above, hotel, and van ride. (Dutch treat meals)
$275.00 payment due when you register- limited space. You can pay by credit card upon registration—or if you prefer to pay by cash or check, click the "Invoice Me" option on checkout. We will confirm your reservation upon payment.